- The number of homes for sale increased by 54.7% compared to December 2021.
- Home sellers are less active, with 21.0% fewer homes listed for sale compared to December 2021.
- The median price of homes for sale increased by 8.4% in December over last year.
- The rate of median price growth has slowed, dropping below 10% for the first time in 12 months.
- Homes for sale spent 67 days on the market, eleven days longer than December 2021 but still shorter than before the pandemic.
© 2023 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.