- The count of homes for sale grew in May compared to last year for the first time since June 2019.
- New home listings increased 6.3% over 2021 levels.
- The typical home spent 31 days on the market in May, the shortest time on record since 2016.
- Homes for sale were on the market 6 days less than 2021 and down 40 days from May 2020.
- Homebuyer demand is moderating, spurred by higher interest rates and home prices.
© 2022 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.