- The national median listing home price hit a record high in June at $450,000, up 16.88% year-over-year and up 31.4% compared to June 2020.
- The national inventory of active homes listed for sale increased 18.7% year-over-year.
- The total inventory of unsold homes declined by 1.4% due to a decline in pending inventory.
- More new listings entered the market in June compared to last year, though slightly down from May’s new listings.
- Housing remains expensive and fast-paced, with an average time on the market of 32 days, up just one day from May’s record low of 31 days.
© 2022 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.